Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Still Here

I need to apologize to my readers because I haven't been writing in my blog. I have no excuse, I just have been busy doing other things. Until I started looking at the dates of my last posts, I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted. I've got to find a way to earn income and I had been trying to do that with my blogs and writing. I think you have noticed some posts that are basically advertisements for other companies in the blog. I've tried to make the advertisements interesting and relate to the blog's subject matter, but I feel that some of the posts were a reach. I still need to do these advertisements, but I will give you a heads up. If I see a way to slant them toward family history, I will, but some of them just don't slant very well.

The next 3 posts I'm doing are for Blogitive, which pays me to put their ads in my posts. If you are interested in doing this, you can go to blogitive.com and submit your blog to run these advertisements. They pay weekly, and they are very good about paying, it's first come first served to get the assignments, so you have to keep a close eye on their site, but it's worth it.

I will get back to family history very soon.

Dale L. Edwards

No comments: